In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (and all other relevant Data Protection legislation), State Of The Art Gallery CC will hold the personal data of artists supplied on the digital Entry Form securely. The data will only be used in the process of administering the StateoftheART Gallery Award and will not be transferred to any third party not directly involved in this Award.
1. Personal data, or personal information as we sometimes call it, means data that relates to an identifiable living person. From time to time, we may receive some of your personal data, such as the following:
-name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and identity documentation;
-information based on your activities on our site (such as relating to your entries);
-correspondence sent to us and correspondence sent to us by you;
-other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, IP address and web log information; and
-information we ask you to submit to verify your identity.
3. We may give you the option to receive emailed communications from us in relation to our or third parties’ services and products that we think may be of interest to you. Each of these communications will give you the opportunity of opting-out of receiving future similar communications.
4. We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our entrants’ data and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each entrant's responsibility: - to ensure no-one else uses our site while an entrant’s device is "logged on" to the StateoftheART Gallery Award - to log off or exit from your account when not using it; -to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
6. Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
7. To inspect, change or correct your identity and contact information, please log-in to your account. If you have other questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, a written enquiry should be addressed by email to email@example.com
The StateoftheART Gallery Award is owned by State Of The Art Gallery CC. Registration Number 2009/121147/23